Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

all I want is Justin by my side. I want to feel his hug and hear his voice telling me that everything is gonna be alright.



all I want is Justin by my side. I want to feel his hug & hear his voice telling me that everything is gonna be alright.

Justin gives to charity: no one remembers. Justin makes a mistake: everyone remembers.

I have an unconditional love for a Canadian boy that I will never be able to explain. Belieber since 2009 and I'm never going to stop. ♥

Justin is Peter Pan, Selena is Wendy. Beliebers are Tinkerbell; we have our own special relationship and protect eachother.

Justin changed on the outside, but he will always stay the same on the inside.

Justin told me to Never Say Never, Dream Big, Believe, and pray. He'll always be my inspiration. He changes my life. ♥

How come Selena always covers her face when she's with Justin? If I was her I'd be like "AYE LOOK AT ME BITCHES, I'M DATING JUSTIN BIEBER."

#BoyBeliebersProtectGirlBeliebers and Girl Beliebers love Boy Beliebers :)

It's a universal fact that when your idol has swag, you automatically have it too. We are a family. #BeliebersHaveSwag #ItsABelieberThing

Yeah #BeliebersHaveSwag. We get it from our idol ;)

Justins hair should win an award, just saying.

I'm
for #Boyfriend

Dear Directioners who left Justin for One Direction, when Believe comes out, you're not welcome back in our fanbase. Sincerely, Beliebers.
1.
2.


"What is your favorite thing about Justin?" That is a question I can never answer. I love everything about him. Everything.

Beliebers broke the Genesis World Record for the Most Social Media Messages in only 13 hours. DO NOT MESS WITH US, BITCHES.

Justin: "Hate on me, not my fans, they're amazing." Beliebers: "Hate on us, not Justin, he doesn't deserve it."

Justin: She's beautiful. Ryan: She has pretty eyes. Chaz: And a nice smile. Christian: She's sweet. Justin: And she's reading this now.

It doesn't matter if you haven't been a Belieber from the start. What matters is that you'll be there until the end.

ʏoʋ sɑʏ ʜɛʏ, wɛ sɑʏ ɑʏɛ. ʏoʋ sɑʏ stʏʟɛ, wɛ sɑʏ swɑɢ. ʏoʋ sɑʏ fɑɴ, wɛ sɑʏ ʙɛʟıɛʙɛʀ. ʏoʋ sɑʏ ıɴspıʀɑtıoɴ, wɛ sɑʏ jʋstıɴ ʙıɛʙɛʀ!



All the waxfigures look so bad, because you can't copy perfection.





All Girl Beliebers are different but all are beautiful in their special way.

We may not be the most perfect fanbase, but we certainly are the most original. #BeliebersHaveSwag.

*meeting justin* JB: he- me: *le touches the bieberconda* JB: did u just touch- me: see ya niggah.*runs away* my life is complete.

sad but so true.


me:
justin:


*Jelena breaks up*
Jelenators:
Selenators:
Beliebers:


Beliebers listening to BOYFRIEND:

IMAGINE you walk in the street and you see Justin.He stares at you like this :


Bieber. The Biebs. Bieb. Beebur. JBieber. JDB. Justin. JUZ10. JDBieber. JDrew. Papacito. Shawty Mane. Dr Bieber. Jason. my idol <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment