Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

"I am who I am, and I’m not perfect." - Justin Bieber



@justinbieber I love you so much like it's unreal.

If I was your girlfriend I'll never let you go. ~ Bieber Be My Boyfriend.

Sorry Selena, but he's ours. Bieber Be My Boyfriend! ;)

When someone at school finds my twitter:
When someone at school finds my twitter

Bieber Be My Boyfriend in #6days

#Imagine *ur wearing a really short dress*u: this dress is so short *pulling it down* justin:no its fine*pulls it up*

Hater:justin cant sing me:sorry bitch but i cant hear u over usher and justin timberlake fighting over him so SIT

Justin: "I'm 16, I always have energy." Usher: "You won't be 16 forever." BRB crying our #SwaggieKingIs18 ;(

selena has eyes i have eyes I MUST BE JUSTIN BIEBERS GIRLFRIEND :')

*Justin wins an award*

Pattie:
Jeremy:


#1WeekForBoyfriend: Beliebers will be fangirling and making sure Boyfriend slays the iTunes charts. It will be Justin's moment to shine.

seriously tho, Justin looked so badass in the boxing photoshoot video. Jason McCan is back & hes fully loaded with a slutty hoe by his side.

Twitter, no matter how many trends you block, we always have our ways around. #BeliebersOwnTwitter. #1WeekForBoyfriend

Twitter blocked the #1 trending topic '1WeekTillBoyfriend.' Beliebers are unstoppable. We're going for another trend! #1WeekForBoyfriend

*2010* Justin: Who wants to be my baby? *2012* Justin: Who wants to have my baby? hell yeah

Being a Belieber taught me that words like asdfkad, le dies, swag, creepy and forever blessed are normal

When boyfriend comes out True beliebers will be #fangirling and fake beliebers will come back.

This girl Is one of the most luckiest Beliebers ever: What I would do to be her right now omfg.


Justin and Beliebers have the cutest bond ever. We're much more than just an idol and fan base. We're a family.

Seeing Justin happy is the most important thing to a Belieber. He looks so cute:


Hater: "Eww, you're a Belieber."
Me:


The way Justin said this was the cutest thing ever omg


We seriously have a special relationship with Justin like no other fanbase. Our fanbase is amazing.

Bieberconda it's here, step back bitches.


"Justin: There's something gorgeous In your eyes. Selena: *blushes* Justin: Oh wait It's just my reflection." im done. lmao.

The only music that I can never get tired of listening to over and over again:


March 23rd: Justin on Ellen. March 26th: Boyfriend Is released. March 29th: Justin on Punk'd. ~March is gonna be amazing! omfg.

My reaction to when I saw these new pictures of Justin:


Of course Justin just has to tweet some of the lyrics from Boyfriend because he enjoys teasing us. That little bitch. God I love him.

How Beliebers feel whenever Justin pranks us:


Just seven more days. Only seven. I can do this, yes I can............... lol wait no I actually can't. FUCK THIS SHIT. I HATE WAITING.

When Pattie got pregnant at the age of 17, I'm sure everybody tought it was a mistake. Look at her family now bitches.

Justin:''But here's my number, So call me maybe?'' Beliebers:

When I talk about Justin with my family/friends I'm like,
while my family and friends are like,

Dad: *yelling at the TV*
Me: Like they're actually gonna hear you.
Dad: You love a boy that doesn't know you exist.
Me:

Justin doesn't belong to Selena, Caitlin or Jasmine. He belongs to us Beliebers, because without us he wouldn't be in this position.

"Beliebers - the best fans in the world" - Wikipedia.

I'm fucking with you guys. I'm not a Directioner. CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

#IfJustinWasMyBoyfriend I'd be the happiest person in the universe. Justin is the most amazing and kindhearted guy walking on this earth.

Dear Justin, thanks for being my inspiration, my idol and my Rolemodel. You'll stay in my heart forever. Love, your Belieber.♥

When you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.

"Beliebers are the worst fanbase." Bitch, Beliebers are the most loyal, dedicated, loving, supportive and we're not just fans, we're family.

"This is OUR ALBUM" shywyysywyswwyysysywyys justin, I'm dying.

omg Justin is using a fan made cover for #BOYFRIEND, that is so sweet.

I bet Justin's favorite part of the photo shoot was when that super hot girl was giving him water, you can tell he enjoyed It lol.

"What was your 1st username?" Smiler: sMiLeY4ev77. Swiftie: LuvSwift4. Lovatic: StyStrng4ddl. Belieber: BiebzGrl5. Directioner: Bieb... Nvm.

"I am who I am, and I’m not perfect." - Justin Bieber

OMG imagine having sex with justin after that (fight) omndfiuWE I bet he'd be like horny af I swear lol xD

Luckiest Parents: Pattie Mallette & Jeremy Bieber. Luckiest Sister: Jazmyn Bieber. Luckiest Brother: Jaxon Bieber. Luckiest Fans: Beliebers♥#

Justin is GAY = G. gorgeous A. amazing Y. yummy.

*Meeting Justin* Justin: "Hey, want an autograph?" Me: "HEY I JUST MET YOU AND THIS IS CRAZY BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER SO CALL ME MAYBE!"

When Justin turns 18 we shouldn't call him 'adultrauhl'. We will call him 'Kidrauhl', because Justin will always be Kidrauhl.


0 comments:

Post a Comment