Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Justin Drew Bieber - 3 words, 16 letters, 6 vowels, 10 consonants, 1 name which inspired millions of people. ♥



Fan: "I'm proud of you." Justin: "I'm proud of US." Oh gosh, that's the sweet Justin we all love..im so proud of him :') #boyfriend

I honestly think Justin should do long meet and greets. He should meet each fan separately, and just talk to them like a friend.

Justin:

Me:


"Beliebers, you don't hate 1D, you hate that some Beliebers left Justin for them." Umm no, they weren't true Beliebers if they left him.

This will ALWAYS be true. No body can beat the hard work and dedication that Justin has shown


Dear Directioners,This is not a competition.No matter what,I'm always gonna be proud of Juju.I ain't even mad.Nuff said.Sincerely,Beliebers

Being a Belieber is something unexplainable. You love, freak out, cry and do everything for someone who doesnt even know you exist.

I wish people would see Justin like beliebers do. I wish they didn't believe all the rumours. I wish they would simply give him a chance.

Justin was the youngest solo artist to sell out MSG. He was only 16, He made history.

When someone says I'm annoying

When someone says Justin Bieber is annoying:


Justin Drew Bieber - 3 words, 16 letters, 6 vowels, 10 consonants, 1 name which inspired millions of people. ♥

omg i can't hold back the tears.


When Justin was on CSI,director yelled: "why is it so hot in here?" and one guy said : "your idea was to bring Bieber."

Never judge a fan, if you never had an idol.

"Justin is a normal boy." Nigga please, my idol isn't normal, he made christmas in october & he thinks North Pole and Canada are continents.

Fuck the Drama. Who wants the Bieberconda?

(J)ustin (U)ses (S)ongs (T)o (I)nspire (N)ations so (B)elieve (I)n (E)verything (B)ecause (E)verything's (R)eachable. ♥

Becoming a Belieber was the best decision of my life. I don't regret nothing. I'm proud of our family. :)

Justin + Shirtless = BOOOOOM OVARIES GONE

0 comments:

Post a Comment