Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Justin and Beliebers? THATS LOVE BITCH!



Jelena:
Me:


Hairflip or no hairflip, I love Justin. Single or in a relationship I love Justin. High voice or low voice, I love Justin and I always will.

Justin on Radio Disney 2009:
Justin on Radio Disney 2012:
CRYING RIGHT NOW.

#imagine You: The way you make me laugh, we I don't even wanna smile. Justin: You smile, i smile babe ;)

my mom is kidding me that justin never notice me. i wanna cry.

OMG,i love this comment.



Selenators: “Hi hun.” Smilers: “Hey waddup.” Jasminators: “Hi luvie” Beliebers: “AYEEE CUNT, WAZ POPPIN UP IN DA HOOD NIGGA.”

*Justin Show Us Jerry tt* Pattie:-bible quote- alfredo: 'CODE PURPLE'. scooter: 'kids these days...' Jeremy: 'i hope thats not about my son'

Who's the youngest solo artist to sell Madison Square Garden?


One day I noticed the world was full of beautiful girls. — Justin Bieber

Bruno Mars closes his eyes, he sees his name in shining light. Justin closes his eyes, he sees a better day. i close my eyes, i see darkness

One Direction didn't sell out MSG faster than Justin Bieber.


Justin and Beliebers... .


Me: Hey I just met you Justin: and this is crazy Me: but here's my body Justin:... Me:... Justin:... Me: So fuck me maybe? Justin: SECURITY

His smile lights up this whole world.



Interviewer: "is there any attractive girls in the Boyfriend music video?" Justin: "I think there's more than one." Yup haters, he's gay.

Justin:
Me:


Justin and Beliebers are a Ohana. Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten.

Dear @justinbieber, Hi... So... I kinda fell in love you... k. bye.

Just imagine if justin invited us to a party he was throwing we'd be the guys & hed be the beyonce
LOOOOL

Justin loves RTing Beliebers who haven't mentioned him,then sit there and laugh his ass off while the Belieber fangirls.

Justin should show me his Jerry.

@justinbieber i knew you two had a special connection..


Justin: "fuck you" Normal person: "..who cares?!" Fan: "omg did he really say that? he's so rude." Beliebers: "I'M SO PROUD OF MY BABY!"

@justinbieber you make me strong! I say only THANKS for everything!

#imagine Justin: "You make me feel so... weird." You: "Is that good or bad?" Justin kisses you & says, "its amazing"

His voice changed = Still belieber. He cut his hair = Still belieber. He got a girlfriend = Still belieber. 1D came out = Still Belieber ♥.

We need a National Belieber Day, where we get all together with Justin.

The awkward moment, when some guy thinks that is hotter than Justin.

Stratford → Canada → Youtube → Atlanta → America → The World → My Heart.♥

Me: "Share the covers, I'm freezing over here." Justin: ... Me: ... Justin: "How the hell did you get in my bed?

..& it all started with кι∂яαυнℓ. ♥

Im so sick of JELENA , JILEY and JAITLIN.. Guys think positive.. its Jeliebers :)

#changethebiebersongtitletoduck That Should Be Duck, Love Duck, One Less Lonely Duck, Kiss and Duck, Favorite Duck, One Duck.

I love the Bieber crew. They’re not just people who work for Justin, they are his friends, His family.

"Everything magically appears when your mom looks for it." Me: MOM, I LOST JUSTIN BIEBER.

#ILostRespectForYouWhen You called yourself a "belieber" but you left Justin just because he dyed his hair.

Bitch please, Justin Bieber said I looked beautiful today, therefore I looked b e a u t i f u l today.

Everyday and night Justin's been in the studio focused and working hard to make this album special for US. That's pure dedication & love ♥.


0 comments:

Post a Comment