Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Bieber you light up our world like nobody else by just smiling. So never stop doing that.



If I don't get #BelieveTour tickets imma go down to the arena and try find scooter

Home alone? Justin's Music! Volume up..... ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ♥

@justinbieber from singing in his room with a bart simpson poster to singing infront of millions. he changes this world with inspiration

I hate when people say "Beliber" "Beleaver" "Belibier" etc. Get it in your head, it's "Belieber".


Oh Bieber




Old Justin fans like the old Justin. New Justin fans like the new Justin. Beliebers love Justin who he is.


Beliebers:

*Meeting Justin* In your head:
Justin:
Reality:
Justin:



Justin :
Me :


Give him a break & stop saying that he's changing cuz he's still the same Justin he was before, HE'S STILL KIDRAUHL.


see? Carly is beating Justin and Justin is beating Usher. uhmmmm...


#imagine You're in the bathroom. Justin: Can I come in? You: Yeah. *Justin comes in and locks the door* Justin: Hey there babe *winks*

#imagine You: Do you like me? Justin: No. You: Oh... Justin: You didn't ask if I LOVE you... You: Do you love me? Justin: Hahah no.

If you call yourself a Belieber but you don't know who Kidrauhl is... I will kindly ask you to leave this fanbase as soon as possible.

#imagine You're walking with Justin to the top of a cliff. He wraps his arms around your waist, kisses you softly, pushes you off & you die.

I'm addicted to twitter.


Justin Has Swag ♥

*Believe Tickets go on sale* Me: "OMG, I can't wait to get the-" *Believe Tickets are sold out* Me:


Selenator: omg I want her hair! Normal ppl: I want her body! Me: LOL GIMMIE UR BOYFRIEND ITS ENOUGH

so your the bitch who told the bitch i was a bitch, well it takes a bitch to know a bitch. Bitch AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Justin Has A Flawless Smile, One of the reasons how he stole our hearts. He smiles, we smile ;) ♥

Bieber you light up our world like nobody else by just smiling. So never stop doing that.

Justin has a flawless smile & he is our #FavoriteSuperHero he may not be wearing a cape but he saves us from doubting our dreams.right? ♥

Justin Gets Sexier Everyday.

#StopJudgingJustin. Judging him will get you nowhere in life. He makes mistakes, we all do right? No one is perfect.

Justin has Swag. YEAAAAAH MAN *Usher voice*


#BieberFact Justin wants his brother and sister to have a normal life so he doesn't let the paparazzi by him when he's with them.

Love isn't a joke. Love isn't a game. Love isn't a fairy tale. Love isn't everything. But Love is All I Need From You. ♥

Justin Has Swag. Of course he does. HE'S THE SWAG KING. Everything about him is just perfect.


Justin:*tweets* i love you. Me: OMB HE SAID HE LOVES ME!!! My Friend: he didn't mention you tho? Me: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP, HE LOVES ME.

Me: WHAT? wanna fuck?
Justin:
Me. i'll take that as YES!

After I met a person and they dont like Justin Bieber! me:



0 comments:

Post a Comment