Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

" Justin Bieber is said to be the 3rd most powerful celebrity in the world. " - Forbes.



he knows he's sexy.

"knock knock" "who's there" "justin" "JUSTIN WHO?!?!" "justin timberlake" "oh, well thats a disappointment."

Hi, I'm JJustin Bieber and I have nicer ass than Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez & Nicki Minaj.

"Just draws penises all over the studio walls." Yup, that's my idol.

#imagine Justin: Baby, i don't want you to be my gf anymore. You: *sad* why? Justin: cause i want you to be my wife -smiles and kisses you

#imagine justin singing super bass while drumming on you pussy.

#Imagine Justin sneaking into your bed at night and then while your sleeping you feel Justin's fingers massage your sensitive spot ;)

Beliebers: "Jelena broke up." Selenators: "Justin is dating Kaydee." Jelenators: "Selena cheated on Justin." Me: WHAT DA FAQ IS HAPPENING.

#imagine you are really flirting with justin. you: I don't think u need a shirt. Justin: *takes his shirt of and push you against the wall*

Friend: "I don't know..." Me: "BOUT ME BUT I KNOW BOUT YOU, SO SAY HELLO TO FALSETTO IN 3...2...SWAG" Friend: *walks away*

imma tell you one time, girl i love, girl i love you.♥ #3YearsOneTime

Beliebers Love Turn To You. Justin wrote it right from his heart to the woman who means the most to him in this world. This song is perfect.

Justin: "And Narnia, you're up last. Believe Tour in 2078 LEGGO."

Justin, if you're single, I want you to know that I'm single too...


If you mess with Justin, we'll go ninja on you, if you mess with Beliebers, Justin will hit you with his backpack. 22 Million For Justin.

flawless -

Justin unfollowed Selena on Instagram, Selena deleted all her Jelena Pictures and deleted her Instagram account then. RT if you love Jerry.

I love this boy more than an fucking person will EVER know. made my life better. I will never forget him.

OMG. His face when he touches The Bieberconda
Justin we know its big.

Teacher: whats ur e-mail? I need to send you a work. Me:... Teacher:... Me:... Teacher:... Me: fuckmebieber@hotmail.com

When I'm online, Justin is offline. When Justin is online, I'm offline. When I'm sleeping, Justin RT whole universe!

Ordinary Boy + Real Talent + Luck + Amazing Family + Amazing Fans = Teen Sensation = Justin Drew Bieber <3

''Who's Jerry?'' Normal people: Is a name of a person. Beliebers: He is a VERY BIG friend of Justin Bieber.

*phone rings* ''hello?'', ''its Justin'', ''OMG BIEBER WHAT HOLY FUCK!'', ''No, its Justin Timberlake'', ''OH, what do you want?''.

Justin Bieber? I'd fuck that. Jerry? I'd suck that. Justin's lips? I'd kiss that. Justin's ass? I'd tep that. Justin's bed? I'D BREAK THAT.

Justin Bieber' gay? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHA. I GIVE YOU 5 SECONDS TO RUN!

'' Justin followed me ..., RT'ed 3 times...., Tweeted 4 times...., and I met him......+100 clebs follow me '' Bitch. This is not a bio -.-.

'' When life gives you Justin Bieber take him and run YOLO '' THISS.

"Believe Tour Tickets are like Titanic life boats. The Beliebers who get it survive & the others? We all know what happens to them..." THIS

Justin creeping on Twitter when we think he's offline :


I'm having Justin's baby. He fucked me in Narnia.

Interviewer: Is Jerry the name for your penis? Justin: Erm, yeah.
lol


Idgaf if Justin has brown, black or purple hair. If he is from Canada or Narnia. If he's black or white. I love him, not his look.

Justin
Me:




"Alfredo said he won't be able to enter Justin's cars anymore because he turns his music too loud"...Alfredo, he's just BIEBER BLASTING.

my biggest dream is to meet justin, and my biggest fear is to meet justin. what if it it will change everything.

Justin
Me:


Friends: who or what is jerry o.o?
me:


Ladies and Gentlemen, Jerry getting the spotlight.


*Justin's offline* Beliebers: "FUCK ME JUSTIN SLAP MEH WITH JERRY" *Justin online* Beliebers "You taught me to never say never & dream big.♥

When you're lost and you're tired, when you're broken in two, let Justin's music take you higher. Justin's Music Makes Us Smile.

Justin finds it fun to draw dicks all over his studio wall. That reminded of Superbad. Where that guy was obsessed with doing that. Lmao.

I hate when u open a photo thinking its JB and it just turns out to be 5 ugly gay guys staring at u

Justin: "Want me to sign-" Me: "My vagina." Justin: "What?" Me: "With your tongue." Justin: "Excuse me?" Me: "I said 'can I get a picture?

AW. He's so cute.


Bless Justin for knocking down the camera of the paps at the airport cause they ruined it for the fans who came there. ONLY JUSTIN.

"Justin has a song on Believe called "Happier When We're Together" and it's apparently about an unfaithful girlfriend." Oh.

"My fans are a little bit inappropriate" Says the one who draws dicks all over the recording studio walls....... WE'VE LEARNED FROM THE BEST

"Justin's fans are the most loyal group of girls on the planet" - Allison

Things Justin said at his interview: "suck my dick." "fuck platinum." "goodnight, bitches."
THAT'S MY BOY.

My god he's so hot.


@justinbieber i love you,justin



Me: what do u want for mothers day Mom: nothing .. i just want a hug and a kiss Me: oh sorry mom i cant im seperating that for justin bieber

You pretty much will not get any more perfect after that: Haters, I c y u mad.


Justin is so weird. Yet that's one of the reasons why I love him. He isn't afraid to be silly and kid around.



Pattie thinks we're pretty innocent. Jeremy, Scooter and Justin know that we're kinda pervy. But Alfredo? HE KNOWS US PERSONALLY.

that awkward moment when someone's name Is actaully jerry and you just think of the one

perfection.


" Justin Bieber is said to be the 3rd most powerful celebrity in the world. " - Forbes.

Dear @justinbieber , will you marry me? tweet me for no, ignore me for yes.

Justin's so flawless. his eyes, his hair, his smile, his lips, his fingers, his penis, his ass .. everything on him is so perfect.

Typing Justin's name:



0 comments:

Post a Comment